UE Code : IL3-STAT2-STAT Academic year : 2016-2017
Information on the course unit
Program / Education :
Bachelor and Master of Science in Engineering / Bachelor and Master of Science in Engineering
Third year of Bachelor of Science in Engineering
Total Hours :
25.50 (Hours of teaching + individual study)
- To be able to form hypotheses, process experimental data using recommended tests.
- To be able to interpret results from software programs taking into account the theoretical basis of methods used.
- Test of multiple variance (standard deviation) comparisons (Bartlett test)
- Analysis of variance (standard deviation) on 1, 2 or more than 2 factors (with or without repetition)
-Tests of multiple mean comparisons (Least Significant Difference LSD, Newman-Keuls Method)
- Interpreting computer data results (outputs R and others)
MAST1, MAST2 and STATINF1 modules (descriptive and inferential statistics).
Teaching methods :
Study with self-study document Alternating Study Time ED (work on self-study documents) – Seminars (TD).
A Project Work (TP) session for use in the computer lab.
2 Written Exams