UE Code : IM2-LV-PR Academic year : 2016-2017
Information on the course unit
Program / Education :
Bachelor and Master of Science in Engineering / Bachelor and Master of Science in Engineering
Second year of Master of Science in Engineering
Total Hours :
237.75 (Hours of teaching + individual study)
- To introduce students to industrial culture.
- To put students in the role of an engineer that has to resolve a techno-economic issue in a business of the milk or meat sector : Make a diagnostic and recommend action items..
Tackle current issues in businesses which place orders with the school and who expect recommendations applicable to their specific problems.
Must be able to work as part of a team (mandatory).
Teaching methods :
- A company study is managed by a group of students (between 5 and 12 students depending on the project) which makes up a team of junior consultants.
- Professors interact with student teams as senior consultants.
- Production of a professional quality written report and oral report on the work completed to be presented to the customer who placed the order.
- Graded Written Report.
- Graded Oral Report.