UE Code : IM2-ST-DD Academic year : 2016-2017
Information on the course unit
Program / Education :
Bachelor and Master of Science in Engineering / Bachelor and Master of Science in Engineering
Second year of Master of Science in Engineering
Total Hours :
750.00 (Hours of teaching + individual study)
- To undertake work experience, solving a problem put forward by a firm.
- To be able to tackle a specific issue, while taking the scientific, technical, strategic and human aspects into account.
- To define a problem. To make a diagnosis. To develop and put forward solutions. To be involved in their implementation
- Insertion into a firm or organisation
- Problem analysis - project management
- Data analysis - synthesis - solutions for making a decision
- See detailed descriptive card on MFE (final thesis) (chapter on "work placements")
Teaching methods :
Work placement in a firm - personal work
Written report - written abstract - oral presentation in front of a jury - fulfilled work and personal behaviour in the firm.