UE Code : LPMVT-UE1-DOC Academic year : 2016-2017
Information on the course unit
Program / Education :
Vocational Bachelors / Bachelor of International marketing and sales of wines
International marketing and sales of wines
Total Hours :
10.50 (Hours of teaching + individual study)
To become proficient communicating in professional situations:
Written and Oral Expression: Make persuasive arguments and present your ideas clearly;
To communicate effectively in a group discussion
To write a Synthesis Report(individual work)
To write a Press Report (group work).
Lecture CM 1: A Synthesis Report of a case study dossier
• Seminars (TD)1: Exercises based on texts. Identify the main ideas in a text and organize them clearly and concisely.
• Seminars (TD)1: Method for summarizing documents. Define a theoretical problem.
Lecture CM 2: Prepare oral and written arguments. Journalistic writing..
• Seminars (TD)3: Prepare a synthesis matrix.
• Seminars (TD)4: Basic principles of journalistic writing.
Evaluation of prerequisites with an Undergraduate Degree placement test:
• Effectively use formal standards of written expression.
• Ability to write clearly and concisely.
• Ability to read and understand various texts, and to understand different types of messages.
• Ability to form convincing arguments, spoken or written, and to take other points of view into account, whether they be oral or written.
Teaching methods :
Seminars (TD), using Word and PowerPoint to make oral reports.
Presentations and roleplaying
Our goal is to help students reach set objectives using Teaching Methods which start with observation, practical case studies, and a variety of activities. This starts with first getting an idea of the content being taught to allow students to build and develop their ability to engage in analysis and critical thinking.
Individual Synthesis Report, with a UE1 worth 0.5
Newspaper Article written as a group (groups of 2-4 students), worth 0.5 in UE1.
Evaluation of written expression in all the coursework in particular in the reports and presentations related to the accompanied project and the internship report.