UE Code : LPCMVT-UE4-T Academic year : 2016-2017
Information on the course unit
Program / Education :
Vocational Bachelors / Bachelor of International marketing and sales of wines
International marketing and sales of wines
Total Hours :
0.00 (Hours of teaching + individual study)
- To become proficient in using concepts of geology in the valorization of a vineyard domain.
- To become familiar with the elements that make up the concept of a local region “terroir".
- To make the connection between a wine’s “terroir” and typicality.
- Seminars on geology: Basics of geology, concepts in climatology and pedology.
- Seminars on the adaptation plant material based on types of soil.
- Characterization approach: Example of local " terroirs” in Val de Loire region of France.
Teaching methods :
Seminars, Field Trips
Professors: Vincent Courtin and Christophe Noblet
Case Study Dossier + Oral Exam + In-Class Exam