UE Code : LPCMVT-UE4-D Academic year : 2016-2017
Information on the course unit
Program / Education :
Vocational Bachelors / Bachelor of International marketing and sales of wines
International marketing and sales of wines
Total Hours :
0.00 (Hours of teaching + individual study)
- To be able to make the connection between typicality and “terroir”
- To understand crop management
- To use technical intelligence monitoring,
- To work in a group
- To be able to correctly identify a situation in a set time and know how to critique it.
Students must work in a group on an “origin appellation”. With the help of efficient and targeted technical intelligence monitoring, they must provide a general description of the following items for this wine and it's production region:
• Its crop management - viticulture
• Its crop management - enology
• Introduction to its "terroir”
• Introduction to the wine by means of sensory analysis
Course on Viticulture and Enology.
Teaching methods :
- Describe and analyze an example of crop management
- Use specialized trade journals
- Give your critical opinion.
Group work with regular supervision by professors.
Case Study Dossier + Oral Exam + In-Class Exam