UE Code : LPCMVT-UE5-DM Academic year : 2016-2017
Information on the course unit
Program / Education :
Vocational Bachelors / Bachelor of International marketing and sales of wines
International marketing and sales of wines
Total Hours :
0.00 (Hours of teaching + individual study)
- Students must conduct a comprehensive market analysis. Thanks to economic intelligence gathering, efficient and targeted sales, market opportunities should be looked at broadly by means of detailed studies of the process from quotes to orders.
- To recommend a strategy to follow and an action plan to achieve the objectives, using the specific skill-sets each member contributes to the group.
- The final report includes a business plan and corresponding budget.
The skills that are to be developed include, among other things, being able to:
- Demonstrate the influence the marketing mix has on strategic decisions
- Identify the Product/Market relationship
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the components of the marketing mix and how they interact
- Use the information gathered in sector intelligence and monitoring (economic, sales)
- Be able to correctly identify a situation and a market within a set timeframe
- Know how to critique the market situation of this product on this market.
Course in Wine Marketing (Semester 1)
Teaching methods :
The general learning objectives are:
- Describe and analyze a Product/Market relationship,
- Understand wine marketing,
- Use specialized trade journals and websites,
- Give a critical opinion on a given situation
- Demonstrate your understanding by making recommendations.
The course evaluation of this module in the 2nd Semester, the students must turn in a report and given an oral report of their work.
Professors: Laurence Le Luec, Nicolas Brouté, Pierre Davadant