UE Code : FI-31-CS Academic year : 2016-2017
Information on the course unit
Program / Education :
Master of Science / Master Food Identity
Second year of the Master Food Identity
Total Hours :
206.00 (Hours of teaching + individual study)
- Be able to answer to a complex request coming from professionals or regional/national food products organisms.
- Analyse the demand and implement the means to carry out the study and interpret the results in order to propose some solution.
- Be able to mobilise the knowledge from different disciplines
- Be able to work in a group and with professionals from the typical food sector
- Train students to mobilize knowledge in different areas/field.
- Project management Tools
- Case study work:
The students receive a request coming from an external structure (company, SMEs, producer, organism).
They will have to prepare and adapt their methodology and budget regarding the specificity of the demand, to collect data in order to answer to the request.
Then, the group of students carries out the use and interpretation of datas with the help of teachers.
The students write a report of study including their results, in front of the applicant at the origin of the request.
Each group of students is tutored by a teacher of the master.
English, BSc sciences , semester 1 to 2
Teaching methods :
Tutorial, practical work, personal work
Oral defence and writing report