UE Code : FI-35-SAF Academic year : 2016-2017
Information on the course unit
Program / Education :
Master of Science / Master Food Identity
Second year of the Master Food Identity
Total Hours :
52.00 (Hours of teaching + individual study)
- To know global hygiene and microbiological characteristics of traditional food.
- To discover ways to improve quality products (ex: diagnoses and/or quality audits).
- To know the principles tools and methods of cleaning and disinfection in a sustainable context while understanding and adapting procedures for small workshops.
- To take into account the overall activity of the company on its environmental impact.
- To have an overview of different environmental approaches.
- Module overview
- Conciling typical products and food safety
- Case studies
- Environmental standards applicable in the food industry
- Global approach to the health risk in small and medium sized enterprises
- Safety, Environment and Quality Audit
- Case studies restitution
English, BSc sciences Module 1.2: Process and quality management of typical product
Module 1.3: Methods of characterisation of typical products
Teaching methods :
Lectures, tutorial, conference, personal work
Case studies restitution