UE Code : FI-40-PP Academic year : 2016-2017
Information on the course unit
Program / Education :
Master of Science / Master Food Identity
Second year of the Master Food Identity
Total Hours :
0.00 (Hours of teaching + individual study)
- Get professional experiences by solving a problem coming from a professional organisms/lab/SME which deals with food products.
- Be able to answer to the problem by taking in account several aspects: scientific, technical, strategic and humans.
- Be able to write a master thesis and to defend his work during an oral presentation.
- The student is required to settle into the company structure, to do the work that is required of him/her, and to take the company's policies to heart.
- The work should be useful or of a genuine interest to the company, in which the student has the opportunity to exercise his reasoning and judgment.
- Each student on his return to the university is required to produce a written report.
- This thesis must be accepted by the jury to enable the student to be awarded the diploma of 'Msc Food IDENTITY'.
French, English, Bsc sciences, semester 1 to 3
Teaching methods :
Master thesis report and oral defence with jury composed of organism and academic supervisors + a president of Jury from consortium members.