BACHELORS AND MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ENGINEERING
The 1st year of Master of Science in Engineering includes common core courses, majors and inter-major courses.
Majors: students will choose only one major according to his background
• Vine and Wine: sustainable productions and international market (ViVi)
• Food processing, food science, nutrition and quality (TAQ)
• Crop production and agroecology (PVA)
• Environmental and sustainable Engineering (IED)
• Animal production: livestock farming and livestock industry (PA)
• Business management, corporate consultancy and international trade and Markets (PCE/CMI)
Common core courses (CC) are engineering tools and Social Sciences. All of them are compulsory.
Inter-major modules (MIM): students will choose only one according to their major